Pages

Wednesday, April 18

to the max

yeaaaahhh finally i got ma holiday wooow take it off.
the problem is, i can't slow down to enjoy ma holiday, why? because what i did broo ohh men i'll died.
I think its truly right "the beginning is always the hardest." are you agree w/ me? Y I K 200% you agree w/ me.
gue bingung sebenernya pengen ngetik apa-_________-" otak gue mandek bangeeetbangetbanget Щ(ºДºщ)!! ga ada inspirasi, ga ada yang bisa gue curhatin hooh full of busy or probably you just acting to be a busy human? yeaaa i dunno. who cares, right?
i need my inspiration, my creation and my old life. sometimes i remember all of my happiness and i relized that it's hard to get it back. Past, oh ma Gud i think i wanna back then i keep that carefully. Y I K its superduper impposible, right? but if i always regret anythings i had, i cant enjoy every single things that's happen/ed to me.
I just want back my biggest laugh HA HA HA and evrythings i need. it's hard but i always have to try 'till God say "enough, now that's my part to bless what you did." to me. God, gimme your way to makes ma every single times is usefull, amen.

Friday April 20th yappp i'll take my midterm report, in the name of God, God bless me. life,love,laugh it's the hardest part for live my/your/us/them life.


XOXO Paung